What are Backlinks – A Backlink is simply a link from one website to another and is also known as off-page SEO. Search engines like Google use Backlinks as ranking signals because when one website links to another it means they believe that the content is impressive. High-quality backlinks/off-page SEO can help the website to rank in search engine optimization. Let’s read more about
Why are Backlinks Important?
Mainly Backlinking helps with Three main things:
- Rankings: Search engines like Google see your Backlinks as votes of confidence. The more votes your web page has, the more likely it will rank for the relevant search queries. The number of Backlinks from unique websites correlates strongly with organic search traffic.
- Discoverability: search engines find new content by revisiting the pages they have visited before to check for new links. And search engines visit popular pages more than popular ones, they will get your content faster if you get Backlinks from popular web pages.
- Referral traffic: Backlinks are mainly used to point people to useful resources. When someone clicks on a link to your website you’ll get traffic.
How to get more Backlinks
What are backlinks There are basically three steps to get more backlinks: create them, earn them, or build them.
This is when you manually add links from other websites to your websites. For example, leaving blog comments, submitting to business directories, and replying to form threads.
What are backlinks – This is when people discover your content via social media, and search engines like google and choose to link to your page. In other words, earning backlinks is organic.
To improve your chances to get more backlinks you have to create truly useful content that people should want to link to.
This happens when you reach out to the site owners or editors and ask them to link to your web page. To do this you need to have clear tactics for link building.
Here are a few tried and tested ones:
- Guest blogging: In this offer, they write one off-page post for another website.
- Broken link building: Find out the dead links on other websites, and ask them in return to replace your backlinks.
- The Skyscraper Technique: Find relevant content with many links, study it and something better than that and ask them to link to you instead.
- Unlinked mentions: Find unlinked mentions in your content and ask your content writer to make the mention clickable.
If you want to check your backlinks ahrefs backlink checker is the best and most recommended to use. It shows the best results with very less time. What are backlinks?
For whom you are waiting Atomic Technologies have the best team they never disappoint their clients with their work. Don’t wait to contact us.
Suggested Reads: Pay Per Click Management Expert
SEO Professionals Near Me
Best SEO Expert Near Me